Ben Franklin Technology Partners recently held a BIG IDEA contest in the Lancaster-Lebanon area looking for new exciting projects/startups. The contest was geared towards people who were planning or developing an innovative product, process, or software application. After combing through dozens of applications they have selected finalists:
- James Cosentino with Craft Biotech, which provides easy-to-use analysis tools for the fermentation industry.
- Christopher Moore with Creating Moore LLC is developing an innovative technology that enables society to be better stewards of our planet’s resources.
- Henry Yaeger with Integrated Platform Services is creating a technology-enabled concierge subscription service for families to manage the care of aging adults.
- Nathan Shea with LabStrux offers cybersecurity software products primarily targeting the Department of Defense.
- Ryan Harris with Noodigs is developing a for-sale-by-owner software platform that provides greatly reduced fees and comprehensive process guidance.
- Keith Landis with Quantified Financial Solutions is developing software that allows the user/customer to view the outcomes of decisions based on current and future financial projections.
- Carolyn Martin with RIVAL 5 Game is developing a “Number Strategy Game” based on skill and chance targeting children and adults.
The winner will receive an array of prizes that will allow their business to thrive, including up to $50,000 cash as well as a six-month membership to The Candy Factory including workspace.