Welcome to the TCF Social ClubAN URBAN SOCIAL CLUB FOR EVERYONE - JOIN US!
Our Social Club Membership is for those looking for community and an alternative space to be social, creative, and inspired, but do not need coworking.
All Members gain access to our Sixth Floor Clubhouse, a chill gathering space where members can gather, connect, imagine, create and thrive. Our Clubhouse will be open every Thursday and Saturday from 7 PM – 10 PM and membership is only $50/month for singles and $75/month for couples in the same household. Bring three friends to the club, hang out, enjoy the space, and have great conversation in a relaxed lounge atmosphere.
Your membership also gives you access to our internal clubs, including our wine club, whiskey club, and Friday happy hours. Additionally, it gives you access to our members’ robust Slack channel, where you can stay connected and network.
As we envision the future of TCF, we see a vibrant space where you can work during the day and socialize at night—an accessible CoWork + Social Club for everyone in the heart of Lancaster, PA. Join us! All current members have access to our clubs.
When you purchase a Social Club Membership, you:
- Sign up for three months at a time – it’s a commitment but worth it!
- This purchase will cover September, October + November 2022
- You will receive a welcome email with the next steps and access details! Let the fun begin!
- You will be invited to our Slack Channel! Come network with us.
Example of Events:
Chill Nights in The Club House on The Sixth Floor
Ever Thursday + Saturday 7PM-1oPM
Dinner & Discourse
Lunch & Learns
Member Breakfasts & Lunches
Friday Happy Hours
Women of Coworking Happy Hours
Wine & Whiskey tastings
Seasonal Member Parties & First Friday Events
Monthly Business Networking breakfast
Entertainment in the Club House – from music to comedy and dancing – Think roaring ’20s meets ‘60s cocktail events. Fun & Social.
Workshops & Salons
Clubs – Media, Book, Business, Creative House, Coffee, Scotch/Wine club,KickAss Female Entrepreneurs
Our members and our Lancaster community have always been at our core, and we will continue that mission as we grow.
- As a coworking community, we will continue to save people from isolation and be a space that supports entrepreneurs, small businesses, nonprofits, remote workers, and startups on their professional journey.
- We will continue to connect and build relationships while providing a creative, productive place to work and socialize. We are looking back to our roots and will be revisiting projects we loved but have forgotten.
- We are ever-evolving, yet always consistent.
- We will continue to embrace all the great things that make coworking so unique and special.
- We will continue to encompass the values you find written on our wall and are found in our hearts: Collaboration, Community, Accessibility, Sustainability, and Openness.
COWORKING IN LANCASTER
GATHER. IMAGINE. CREATE. THRIVE. COWORK
THE CANDY FACTORY
Lancaster City CoWork + Social Club
A Place To Work & Socialize With Other People.
We think outside of the traditional office space:
We Share, We Gather, We Imagine, We Create, We Thrive, We COWORK!
Schedule a tour HERE.
The Candy Factory
342 N. Queen St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday - 8 AM - 5 PM
(Happy Hour for members every Friday at 4 PM)
Saturday 9 AM - 12 PM
Sundays - Closed