- This event has passed.
TCF Virtual L&L – Healthcare for businesses w/ Joshua Brooker PA Health Advocates
August 27, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Our Lunch and Learns are back, virtually! Join us virtually on August 27th from 12 PM – 1 PM as we welcome Candy Factory Member Joshua Brooker from PA Health Advocates to discuss healthcare/insurance options for small business owners.
Joshua can answer questions related to:
· Medicaid/CHIP· Group Benefits/ICHRA/QSEHRA
· Individual Health Plans
This event is a LIVE open forum style, Lunch and Learn, so we encourage you to come with questions!
Potential topics can include:
1. Tips and Tricks for solopreneurs/small businesses
2. Tax reduction strategies for Premium Tax Credits.
3. What’s new for 2021, and who is Pennie?
4. The Insurer and Medical Systems Battle
5. Obamacare/Price Transparency/RX Executive Orders
6. State and Federal Regulation Changes
7. The transition to Medicare
Learn more about PA Health Advocates here – https://www.pahealthadvocates.com
Financial Advisor, scorned by the healthcare industry, effectively double-billed for an avoidable medical expense. He uses a combination of Financial, Tax, and Insurance principals to solve Health Insurance problems in the employee benefits, Medicare, and individual markets. Health insurance is complicated, but it doesn’t have to be. That’s where his team works to advocate for their clients and make sense of a complicated system.