COVID 19 Response & Procedures
The safety of our team, members, guests, and our community is our top priority. See our Response and Procedures below.
“It’s wonderful to have a space to safely commune with other hard working people. While it was great to remain connected via Zoom and Slack during the initial shutdown phase of the COVID-19 response, there’s nothing quite like seeing your fellow co-workers, even if they’re 6 feet away and largely hidden behind a mask.”
To keep you safe, the team and our members are doing the following:
- We’re following the CDC and State guidelines, which you can find posted in both of our buildings. You can see our friendly signs all over our facility. Who said signage needs to be boring?
- We’re cleaning all high touched SURFACES throughout the day, disinfecting the check-in station after each use, and cleaning the entire space at the beginning and end of each day.
- We require our members and guests to wear masks when coming into our facility, when in groups, and when going up and down the stairs. Masks are not required when at your desk or when a safe distance can be maintained.
- Sofas have been covered with an easy to clean material and are cleaned after each use.
- Our soap dispensers make cleaning your hands for 20 seconds easy and fun. They will even smile at you while you washup to make sure you are washing for the suggested amount of time.
- Our team is temperature checked each day. Not feeling well? Staff and members are staying home when under the weather.
- We have outdoor coworking for when you need a breath of fresh air or a place outside to meet with clients.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the building for your hand cleaning convenience. Sneezeguards are available for meeting rooms.
- Stay connected via our virtual channels: Slack and our new Candy Factory community via the Mighty Network platforms.
- We ask that members do the BIG THREE – 1. Wear masks when you can’t safely distance, Physical Distance, and wash those hands!
You don’t need to go it alone, connect with us virtually or in-person. Become part of our coworking community today!
SCHEDULE A TOUR TODAY >> http://bit.ly/2ekcFxh
“Being back feels great! I missed our community so much. While we connected online during the shutdown, nothing replaces being here in person. We’re following all guidelines provided by the CDC and the State of Pa, and I and my dedicated team are here to make sure your coworking experience is the best and safest it can be. Welcome back Lancaster!”
“The overwhelming sense of community here has made navigating the “new normal” much more bearable. Not only are we as team striving to do what we can to keep the space clean and safe, but members have also been great supporters of our efforts and that has made all the difference!.”
“While I loved having the extra time spent with my dog at home during the stay-at-home order, I’m glad to be back at The Candy Factory! Even at a distance, it’s great to be around the energy of others. It helps me get motivated and stay productive throughout the day.”
THE CANDY FACTORY MEMERSHIP DETAILS
What Do We Do?
Coworking and shared professional workspaces help promote business growth, creative thinking, shared brilliance, and collaboration through an affordable office solution. The open space concept we provide offers many advantages, from networking and collaboration opportunities, to easily accessible and shared resources. Both locations are perfect for small businesses, freelancers, remote workers, nonprofits, and other community members/groups from various professional backgrounds.
Our mission is to foster our community and help spur the growth of small businesses in and around Lancaster City by offering the resources and support needed to encourage that growth.
We think outside of the traditional office space:
We Share, We Gather, We Imagine, We Create, We Thrive, We COWORK!