- Toilet Paper Tube
- Twine or Ribbon
- Festive Tissue Paper
- Valentine’s Stickers
- Small candies or Toys (the filling)
Valentines Day Treat Poppers
February is already well underway and that means Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Don’t stress if your child needs to bring something to share with their class! Jelly Bellies has a fun suggestion for you and your little one to make something unique and simple. This year instead of the traditional store-bought Valentine’s Day Cards try this upcycled creation from Happy-Mothering.com. You only need a few supplies, most of which you may already have at home. These Valentines Day Treat Poppers are sure to bring a smile to classmates, teachers, friends and loved ones alike.
1. Fold and cut a piece of tissue paper to be about 10″ long. Place the toilet paper tube towards the bottom of the sheet and make sure it is centered. Secure with a piece of tape. (Cut the tube in half vertically to make it easier for younger ones to “pop”)
2. Roll the toilet paper tube up in the tissue paper so that all of it is completely covered. Secure with a small piece of tape
3. Twist the excess tissue paper at one end and tie with a ribbon
4. Fill the tube with whatever little treats your heart desires and tie off the other end.
5. Decorate the outside with stickers or heart-shaped cut-outs.
Click here to schedule a tour and see our space in person!
PRICING & DETAILS
Jelly Bellies is currently open to Candy Factory Members and memberships start at only $50/month. Parents can book a two-hour block as needed, and even on that day if there is availability for only $10. Get a free parking pass with every 2 hour block scheduled!
Jelly Bellies is currently open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and accepts kids ages 2-12.
10 am – 12 pm
1 pm – 3 pm
NEW: 3 pm – 5 pm
All staff members interacting with children have their criminal and child abuse clearances.
Join our coworking community!
The Candy Factory is a coworking space established in 2010 and located in the heart of Downtown Lancaster PA. We are a community of professionals who have found a new way to work. Coworking and shared workspaces help promote business growth, creative thinking, shared brilliance and collaboration while offering an affordable office solution for small businesses, freelancers, remote workers, and non-profits.
Wow! So creative. Im for sure making these next year. What’s the frogs name???????