THE CANDY FACTORY
The Candy Factory is Lancaster’s premier coworking community and shared workspace founded in 2010. We are a community of professionals who have found a new way to work. Coworking and shared workspaces help promote business growth, creative thinking, shared brilliance and collaboration while offering an affordable office solution for small businesses, freelancers, remote workers, and non-profits. The open space concept we provide offers up many advantages, from networking and collaboration opportunities to easy access to shared resources.
What you get:
An amazing coworking Community, 20,000 square feet of flex, work and meeting space, Fiber internet, 12 conference rooms, 8 phone booths, 4 workshop/venue spaces, parking for your guests (Member Parking is $5/DAY, 24/7 secure access for those who would like their own desk, Private Office space, Media Room and more. Access to events, lunch and learns, mailing address.
We are affiliated with Rock Candy* at Rock Lititz and members get to use that location up to 4 times a month.
- Be part of our amazing community both physical and virtual connections
- Memberships to fit all budgets – see below for membership breakdown
- The Sixth Floor Social Club, come to rub elbows with movers and shakers. These free events are open to you and a guest.
- Access to the coworking visa program, use coworking spaces for free all over the world when you travel
- * Access to Rock Candy, coworking in Lititz four times a month.
- Access to Business Resources, Ben Franklin Technology 2nd Floor & SCORE in-house
- Robust listing in our member directory
- 20,000 square feet in the historic Lancaster Storage Co. warehouse & Community Hub
- Business-grade FIBER WiFi
- Ideal location—300 block of North Queen in Lancaster City and Market Street in downtown Lancaster, PA.
- 12 conference rooms with large screen TVs for presentations and whiteboards
- 8 phone booths for private calls and conference calls
- 2 large workshop space for evening workshops
- Front desk check-in
- Lounge areas and flex workspaces throughout
- Event space on the sixth floor
- Community facilitator to welcome you and plan events in your interest, connecting you with other members in the community
- 4 Kitchenettes and coffee/tea club
- Shower on our 3rd floor
- Indoor Bike Parking
- ADA accessible and compliant
- Access to networking events, workshops, lunch and learns, clubs, gatherings
- Security system
- Parking spaces for your guests and clients, Member parking $5/Day
- Mailbox, use us as your address | Package delivery
- Printing Center (Additional fees apply)
- Podcast / Media Room – NOW OPEN
- Jelly Bellies NOW OPEN – Childcare Facility
- With the addition of our community hub, we now can provide private offices spaces for organizations that require more privacy.
Sound perfect? Have questions? Take a tour!
* As of May 2019 Rock Candy founded by Anne Kirby and Steve Palmer in 2017 has been taken over by Steve Palmer. As an ongoing benefit, and the result of our affiliation, Members of The Candy Factory and Rock Candy can use each others space up to 4 times a month. Rock Candy is located on the Rock Lititz campus in POD # 2. Schedule a tour of Rock Candy here.